Introducing Realise Health Plans from AXA PPP healthcare
27 March 2018
Better health isn't only about managing ill health and treating disease - it's about preventing it.
AXA PPP healthcare have designed a new plan they call Realise Health, delivered by LiveSmart, a company registered with the Care Quality Commission, to reinvent wellbeing and help prevent ill health.
Realise Health Plan's are AXA's way of helping employees of companies who have private medical insurance policies with them tackle today's lifestyle-related problems, such as obesity and diabetes, to improve overall business health.
Realise Health Plans will be free for Corporate Groups with a home blood-sample collection kit*
SME and Individual policies can purchase Realise Health Plans through MyActivePlus.
Prices range from £59 to £199.
How does it work?
- Complete an online assessment, LiveSmart's experts look at medical history, lifestyle info, brain function and cognitive function (if they have wearable tech**)
- Home blood-sampling kits are free, or for an additional charge, LiveSmart nurses come to your office, or home for remote-workers
- LiveSmart create an in-depth assessment report which highlights areas where an employee is doing well and pinpoint areas they can improve. Any diseases detected or risk of disease such as high-cholesterol will be made clear
- 50-minute telephone consultation to talk through results with dietitian where achievable goals are set for sustainable change
- LiveSmart will suggest other services and/or point employees to advice offered by AXA PPP healthcare which will help them achieve their goals
- A further 2 x 20-minute telephone consultations with LiveSmart dietitians to motivate and support
What are the Plan options?
There are 3 plans to choose from:
- Realise Heart
- Realise Plus
- Realise Premium
Realise Heart offers 6 blood tests and the report is written by an HCPC-registered dietitian
Realise Plus offers 34 blood tests and the report is written by an HCPC-registered dietitian and a GMC-registered GP
Realise Premium offers 39 blood tests and the report is written by an HCPC-registered dietitian and a GMC-registered GP
Want to know more?
For further information please see the attached brochure or click here to go to AXA PPP healthcare's website.
*There's an extra charge for clinic, office and home visits.
**Compatible wearable technology includes Fitbit, Jawbone, Withings and Apple devices
Take care of what really matters
SJA is an experienced and trusted independent health insurance brokerage. We’ll listen to what you need then work hard to deliver expert guidance and options.